ROMPOS 2000 is a state-of-the-art Point of Sale system, that was entirely developed by Master Computers, based on over 15 years of experience in making complex solutions for retail.
ROMPOS 2000 is the perfect solution for your business, by offering you a complete set of tools to improve sales management in stores and retail networks. The system integrates the latest technology and covers, when combined with our back-office solution, all the main areas of retail business, including stock control and reporting, sales recording and analysis, and fiscal reporting. Due to its flexibility the system can adapt to any specific requirements of each customer.
ROMPOS 2000 is compliant with the Romanian fiscal law, customizable and flexible enough to respond to your present and future needs.
Our retail solution implementation leads to immediate benefits, determined by sales volume growth and cost reduction.
- Ability to conduct the inventory directly at the point of sale
- Eliminate operating errors due to the friendly and easy-to-use interface
- Maintain inventories at optimum levels through effective management
- Rapid information transfer between locations and the headquarters
- Promotions, discounts, accumulation and redemption of points
- Reduce operating costs by conducting inventories directly from PoS interface (the ability to quickly and easily perform inventories)
- Simplified freight return
- The implementation of motivation schemes for the staff, based on sales made by each operator
- Reduce network downtime or server failures by switching to offline mode etc.
Sales growth due to:
- Attracting new customers by improving customer service quality (reduced waiting time)
- Implementing loyalty schemes and discount policies
- Various payment possibilities: cash, credit cards, checks etc.
- Quick access to information on sales by reporting module
Reduce costs due to:
- Implementation of a tax system with high performance and low maintenance costs
- The system’s long service life - the high reliability of the equipment and upgrade possibilities with minimal investment
- Reducing time and cost of training operators due to carefully studied ergonomics