Master Computers is the first company in Romania that developed communication equipment with fuel pumps (forecourt controller, pump controllers). Thus in 1999 the first pump controller that communicates with the fuel distributor Sofitam Satam was made.
In 2001, Master Computers made the first controller that communicates with fuel distributors in IFSF – LON standard. Over time, the pump controller has been developed for all types of pumps that were distributed in Romania.
- Made entirely by Master Computers
- Modular developed, with a module core that you can add any specific pump interfaces
- Controls all equipment in the station: fuel pumps, price panels, level measurement systems in tanks etc.
- Specially developed for working in a heavy-duty environment
- Available for all types of fuel pumps and IFSF – LON standard
The pumps that can be connected directly are:
- Dresser Wayne
- Tokheim Spectra
- Quantum Tokheim
- Tokheim Euro
- Tokheim 382
- Satam Sofitam
- Tatsuno Benc
- Scheidt & Bachmann T20
- Scheidt & Bachmann T10
- Nuovo Pignone
- Fami Electronics
- Kalvacha Pius