Master Inventory is an application that assists the processes of inventory, receiving merchandise, delivery and transfer of goods in stores and warehouses. In this process, mobile terminals with barcode reader are used. The products that are labeled through the barcode system are scanned using mobile terminals. The data is then collected, transferred and processed in the application.
Master Inventory facilitates and streamlines the processes of inventory, receiving merchandise, delivery and transfer of goods in stores and warehouses. As for chain stores, it is sufficient to purchase a single application license and a mobile terminal, which will be used subsequently in all locations.
- Reduced inventory, receiving, delivery time
- Reduces the cost of inventory, receiving, delivery
- Precise and accurate information.
The mobile data collection system can perform at this point the following operations:
- Checking the shelf products (name, sales price, purchase price, stock on different locations, unit of measure) online and offline;
- Inventory (online and offline)
- Receiving merchandise;
- Merchandise delivery;
- Transfer to different locations.
- The inventory can operate in several modes depending on the type of inventory (General - saving is done directly in the database or in the storage unit). The operator can always change the inventory mode form the interface.
The method of inventory in the storage unit is recommended when there are between 50 and 100 items on a shelf. This method of inventory consists of:
- Dividing shelves in storage units and counting the initial number of products from those units;
- Labeling - this step must be performed at least 2 times;
- Scanning all the articles found for each storage unit basis;